COVID-19 Online Resources
RETENTION MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic, the Retention Management & Planning Office will continue to serve students in a conscientious manner while following social distancing guidelines and recommendations. If you wish to contact our office, you can do so through the following means:
Retention Management & Planning Online Resources
Brilliant Bobcats Online
Brilliant Bobcats is now online! Choose which modules you want to complete and finish at your own pace.
Academic Resources & Support
Continue to utilize the outstanding resources being provided to students as you transition to an online learning environment.The following resource centers still offer services virtually and are here to help you succeed!
- Student Learning Assistance Center: Virtual Tutoring Sessions
- University Writing Center: Virtual Appointments
- Math CATS: Online Tutoring Sessions
- Alkek Library: Modified Library Hours, Modified Computer Lab Hours, & Remote Resources & Services
- Academic Advising: Remote Advising Services
Additionally, consider utilizing these resources to support your success as you transition to an online learning environment.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
While transitioning from a physical/hybrid learning environment to a fully online learning environment can be stressful, keep motivated to stay physically and mindfully healthy by utilizing the services and resources from these departments!
- Student Health Center: Appointment Only Services
- Counseling Center: Phone Consultations Additionally, check out the following resources also offered by the Counseling Center:
- Campus Recreation: Fitness From Home - Livestream & On-Demand Videos
We understand that the current pandemic may have caused a strain to your finances. Continue to utilize these resources to learn about your options in meeting your financial needs.
- Student Emergency Services: Financial Hardship Assistance
- Foster Care Alumni Emergency Services: Financial Hardship Assistance for Foster Care Alumni Students
- Bobcat Gold: Financial Coaching
- Financial Aid & Scholarships Office: Scholarship Opportunities
- Student Business Services: Billing & Payment Questions
Stay updated on the latest information in regards to campus life, and learn about modified hours of operations for various campus facilities.
PARENTS OF BOBCATS
Parents of enrolled Texas State University students, check out these resources and stay connected as your students navigates the transition to an online learning environment!
INVOLVEMENT & ENGAGEMENT
Stay involved and engaged through student and career development by checking out these services and resources!
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Webinar: Avoiding Burnout: Promoting Resiliency During Times of Crisis
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Webinar: Setting Your Schedule
- Graduate College Shop Talks: Connected but Separate: Coping with Isolation, Distance Learning, and Working from Home
- Graduate College Shop Talks: Transitioning from the Classroom to Remote Learning: Tips for Success
- Graduate College Shop Talks: The Balancing Act: Time Management in Remote Learning Environments
- Grown & Flown Article by Lori Bender: 10 Ways for College Students to Succeed During COVID-19
- SchoolShelf (Free Edition) by Woodburn Press: Free Digital Resourced through April 30, 2020.
- Medium Article by A. M. Carter: I had no immune system for months after my bone marrow transplant. Here's how I avoided viral illness, and how you can, too. It's easier than you think.